Overview of Australia Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
Do you want to migrate to a particular region in Australia? You can do that with Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa. It is one of the skilled immigration programs in Australia, which enables successful applicants to work, live and study in designated regional areas of the country.
DM Consultant Oman can provide the professional support you need to acquire the visa. You can send us an inquiry today to learn more details.
AU 491 visa is designed for skilled workers who want to reside and work in a designated area in Australia. Most locations in Australia outside major cities (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane), like Perth and Gold Coast, are classed as designated regional areas for migration purposes. This state-nominated provisional visa for skilled migrants allows you and your families to work and live in an Australian region for up to five years. Holders of this visa can apply for PR after three years. State nomination helps you to get additional points to help you qualify for a Visa subclass 491 under the Department of Home Affairs points test.
Main Features of Visa Subclass 491
It is a temporary visa for which the candidate must be nominated by a territorial government agency in Australia or sponsored by a family member residing in a designated area and fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
The candidate must receive an invitation to apply for this visa after submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the listed skillset according to the region. Visa Subclass 491 can act as the pathway to apply for Subclass 191 permanent residence.
Refrain from withdrawing your nomination, or you can’t be granted the visa.
Once you receive the 491 visa, you can enjoy the following privileges:
- Stay in Australia for five years
- Study, live, and work in a nominated regional area of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia until the visa is valid
- Apply for permanent residence in Australia if eligible through the Skilled Regional subclass 191 visa.
Get Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Subsequent entrant for family members who can stay until your family member’s visa ends.
So do you fit the bill and want to apply for Subclass 491 Provisional Visa? Get help from our MARA-Certified immigration consultants in Oman. We will guide you through the entire application process.
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa from Oman
To become an eligible applicant for a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa from Oman, you must fulfil the following general requirements:
- Your job category must be relevant to eligible skilled occupations in the region
- Get an invitation to apply, nomination by a state or territorial government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative
- Perform the skill assessment through an authorised authority.
- Required proficiency in the English language
- Must be aged 18-45 years
- A minimum score of 65 points is mandatory
- Positive health and character certificate
- No debt to the Australian government and no visa cancellation or refusal record
- Commitment and willingness to stay in Australia for long
Sponsorship by an eligible relative
- 18 years old or more, and usually living in a specific region of Australia
- Should be an Australian permanent resident, an Australian citizen, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- Be your or your partner’s eligible relative
An eligible relative can be a parent, children or step-children, brother and sister, adoptive brother and adoptive sister, step-brother and step-sister, an uncle, aunt, adoptive uncle, adoptive aunt, step-uncle or step-aunt, a niece, nephew, adoptive niece, adoptive nephew, step-niece or step-nephew, a grandparent, or a first cousin.
To check your eligibility to apply for a 491 family sponsored visa, get in touch with our Best Australian immigration consultants in Oman. We will assist you in making the application process easy and help you succeed in your immigration plans.
Documents Required to Apply for Australia Visa Subclass 491
To submit the Expression of Interest for a specified province, a candidate needs the following documents when applying for skilled Australian immigration under Subclass 491.
- A valid copy of the Passport
- Police clearance certificate
- IELTS Language competency test results
- Relationship status certificate and other details
- Other general documents required are as follows:
- Skill assessment documents
- Birth certificate
- Financial stability proof
- Physical and mental health condition certificate
- Australian work experience
- Details of the sponsor
- Partner documents and any other members of the family
If you require assistance arranging the visa application documents, you can get help from DM Immigration consultants in Oman! Schedule a FREE Consultation with us to know your visa requirements in detail today.
Application Process for Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa?
- Check your eligibility for subclass 491 and arrange all the required documents with guidance from our best Australian immigration consultants in Oman.
- Show Expression of Interest (EOI) Skill Select to Australia’s Department of Home Affairs.
- The EOI is stored in SkillSelect and valid for two years. You can examine your EOI and update information at any time.
- If you score more than 65 on SkillSelect, the territorial government agencies can nominate you depending on your occupation, and you will receive an Invitation to Apply.
- After the nomination certificate, you can submit your visa to the Australian Government containing all the necessary documents.
- Your visa will be granted, and it will be valid for five years. After residing for three years in Australia, you can apply for permanent residency.
Why choose DM Consultant Oman?
Applying for AU 491 visa can be taxing and time-consuming, and a minor error can derail your immigration plans. You will receive professional support from our registered immigration agents to proceed with your skilled immigration and visa application. DM consultant Oman is here to help you in the entire application process! Our services include:
- FREE eligibility check
- FREE IELTS preparation with certified trainers
- Assistance in filling out the visa application form
- FREE counselling sessions to figure out the best immigration program for you
Schedule a FREE Consultation today to make your visa and immigration process hassle-free. We have successfully assisted over ten thousand immigrants to land in their dream country. Talk with our experts today!
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Visa Subclass 491
- Be nominated by a state or territorial government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you.
- Have relevant job skills on an appropriate skilled occupation list.
- Relevant Skills assessment
- Be invited to apply.
- Satisfy the points test.
- stay in Australia while the visa is valid
- live, work and study in a particular region of Australia
- travel freely to and from Australia while the visa is valid
- Course entry requirements and application processes
- Work experience according to specific requirements
- Permanent residency pathways for regional areas
- Gain an extra year on a post-study work visa with a regional study
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.