Overview of Canada Express Entry Program
Do you plan to study, work and live in Canada? It is a step towards your bright future, as Canada is among the best immigration destination for foreigners. Now you can migrate to the developed North American Country from Oman faster within six months by receiving a Permanent Residence under the Canada Express Entry Program of skilled migration.
DM Immigration consultants in Oman have the expertise. We have successfully helped many clients immigrate through the Canada express entry program. Canada has over 800,000 job vacancies and the lowest unemployment rate. Employers in Canada need more immigrant talent to help address their worker shortages. Express Entry Canada, initiated in 2015, is the fundamental way the Canadian government provides permanent residence to skilled workers. Express Entry is returning to normal and supporting Canada’s post-pandemic economic recovery by bringing in bright talent worldwide and filling the labour gaps across many occupations.
Beginning in 2024, IRCC will welcome over 110,000 Express Entry immigrants to Canada annually. You can be among the many successful immigrants who benefit from Express Entry, including its quicker processing times, by starting the process as soon as possible.
Why Migrate to Canada through Express Entry?
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issues permanent resident visas to eligible candidates more quickly through Express Entry. IRCC processed a record 4.8 million applications in 2022. The Canadian immigration authorities aim to invite over 500,000 new permanent residents annually by the end of 2025. So, if you want to migrate to Canada, enrol in Canada Immigration Express Entry. Successful candidates can get Express visa Canada within six months, compared with six years under the old system.
In addition to being faster, the Canada Express Entry Skilled Worker program benefits immigrant candidates because the well-researched CRS by the Canadian government helps them to succeed in Canada and find good jobs. Immigrants who are young and middle-aged and have higher education qualifications, professional work experience, and high levels of language ability in English or French succeed more in the job market of Canada. Before acquiring a Canada PR, understand its benefits:
- Processing time in six months
- Electronically processed application
- Minimum CRS Score required
- Open opportunity to recruit more foreign nationals
How Express Entry Canada works
The federal government in Canada offers immigration pathways of permanent residence under Economic Immigration, Express Entry, and Provincial Nominee Programs to invite highly skilled foreign professionals annually. Express Entry pool is an online system used by the authorities to manage immigration applications from skilled workers. It is the most preferred and fast immigration system from the federal government, which works on a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements submit their profiles on the IRCC website. IRCC invites applicants with higher CRS scores to apply for Canada permanent residence every two weeks. The immigration candidates with a profile in the Canada Express Entry get the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR.
Increasing the CRS points to get eligibility and accumulate all the necessary documents needs professional expertise. Also, proceeding with the Express Entry Canada application without expert knowledge can result in the refusal of the visa. If you want to secure Canada PR through Express Entry and eventually become a Canadian Citizen, get expert support from an ICCRC-Registered Canada Consultant in Oman.
Types of Canada Express Entry Programs
There are three immigration programs managed through Express Entry:
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
CEC is for those skilled workers who have Canadian work experience. To be eligible to apply for this class of the Canada Permanent Residence pathway, the candidate must have gained work experience in the three years before you apply.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
FSWP is for those skilled workers with foreign work experience. An applicant's eligibility is usually based on points scored from various features, like age, language proficiency, work experience in a skilled occupation, etc.
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
FSTP is for skilled professional workers who are qualified in a skilled trade. The applicant must have an authentic job offer from a registered Canadian employer or a certificate of qualification.
You can apply through Express Entry for the Provincial Nominee Program if eligible for one of the above programs. You’ll get extra points if you’re nominated, so you can be invited to apply quickly.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Immigration Express Entry
To be eligible for Canada Immigration Express Entry, the applicants need a minimum score of 67 out of 100 points. The points for Canada Express Entry qualification are calculated on the following basis:
- Language Skills 28
- Education Credentials 25
- Work Experience 15
- Age 12
- Employment Offer 10
- Sponsors in Canada (Relatives) 10
- Total 100 Points
Who Qualifies to Apply for Canada Express Entry Program from Oman?
- Minimum age of 18 years to enter the Canada Express Entry pool
- At least one year of required work experience
- Valid job offer in Canada or Canadian work experience
- Financial stability or backing proofs
- No criminal or security records on you
Visit the best Canadian immigration agency in Oman or chat with our expert agents to know your eligibility to enrol for a Canada Express Entry program.
Documents Required to Apply for Express Entry Visa Canada
The following documents are necessary to apply for Express Entry Visa Canada:
- A copy of a valid passport with relevant travel details
- Birth Certificate
- Identity proof
- Verified Educational certificates by authorised agencies
- Fulfil language proficiency requirements
- Health examination report supervised by a registered physician from ICCRC
- Police clearance certificate with no criminal offence
You can contact our experienced Canada immigration consultant in Oman if you require assistance preparing the necessary documents.
How to Apply for Canada Express Entry Program?
If you’re eligible for one of the programs through Express Entry, you can start your application for Canada PR.
- Check if you have the required language skills, education and work experience per eligibility requirements.
- If you are eligible for the program, create a profile in the pool and wait for an Invitation to Apply. Your profile will be valid for a year. You will need language test results to create your profile.
- Check your score and get your documents ready.
- Create an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
- Receive an Invitation to Apply from IRCC for permanent residence, and you will have 60 days to submit your application with supporting documents and language test results.
Why Choose DM to apply for Canada PR through Express Entry?
Creating an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry stream and filling the ITA for Canada PR takes a lot of work. We have a team of professional Canadian immigration consultants to help you seek a Canada visa in Oman. Whether you are a skilled professional worker or an International student with the required qualifications, we can guide you throughout the application process and assist you in getting the Canada PR quickly. We can help you by:
- Arrangement of required documents
- Filling out the application form minutely and later reviewing the form to ensure every detail is right
- Our team remains in touch with the Canadian immigration authorities for regular follow-ups to keep you updated about the status of your visa application.
- Assign a dedicated case officer to clear all your doubts and queries and provide full support in the application process.
Please discuss with us today to migrate to Canada from Oman.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Express Entry Canada
- Check if you have the required skills
- Create a profile and wait for an Invitation to Apply
- Check your score and get your documents ready
- Create a profile in the Express Entry pool
- Receive an Invitation to Apply for Canada PR
- Age of the applicant
- Work experience
- Education and skill set
- Language proficiency
- Arranged employment
- FREE Eligibility Check and IELTS Training Session
- Official IELTS Partner with British Council
- Dedicated Case Officer to support you 24X7
- ICCRC-Certified Canada immigration agents