Overview of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Are you targeting Manitoba province in Canada to acquire Permanent Residence? You can realise your Canadian migration dream by enrolling on Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). Manitoba, known as the gateway to western Canada, is a swiftly growing region in Canada and attracts many foreigners annually by providing better career opportunities, higher salaries, and a quality standard of living.
Manitoba was the first province to launch a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in 1998 to attract skilled immigrants. Immigration through Nominee Program has played a significant role in Manitoba’s population, labour force, and economic growth.
DM Consultant is a trusted and reliable immigration agency in Oman that can guide you in your immigration journey to Canada via MPNP. Register today with us and avail of FREE discussion with our registered consultants in Oman.
Why Migrate to Manitoba from Oman?
Manitoba is a Western Prairie province in the middle of Canada with abundant grasslands, plains, and lowlands. Manitoba is a warm and friendly place with a thriving labour market thanks to its incredible natural and agricultural resources. With Winnipeg as the capital, Manitoba has a diverse culture and one of the lowest employment rates in Canada and is an excellent choice for securing Canadian PR. Manitoba regularly nominates skilled professionals meeting the eligibility requirements through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program to bridge the labour gaps in the market.
Manitoba PNP has emerged as one of the easiest ways to get Canada PR for experienced workers, fresh graduates, and people in business to work, study and live in the province. The province received 5,075 base nomination spaces and 1,250 Express Entry nominations for 2022.
Interested Candidates can apply for MPNP through Express Entry and provide an Expression of Interest. Contact DM Immigration Oman for a FREE consultation and learn more about how to register for Manitoba Immigration Program.
Choose Manitoba Immigration Streams
Manitoba Canada PNP program has many streams with different pathways to migrate to Manitoba from Oman and get Canada Permanent Residence:
It helps skilled workers find employment and settle in Manitoba. This provincial immigration plan fills labour market shortages and encourages economic growth.
Skilled Workers Overseas
This immigration program attracts International skilled workers to Manitoba. The Skilled Workers Program has three categories:
- Manitoba Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
- Manitoba Human Capital Pathway
This stream provides international students who graduate from institutions inside Manitoba province and meet industry needs faster pathways to nomination. It has three ways:
- Manitoba Career Employment Pathway
- Manitoba Graduate Internship Pathway
- Manitoba Student Entrepreneur Pathway
The Manitoba Business Investor Stream is for qualified business investors and entrepreneurs with the aim and potential to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba. The applicant has to give proof of a minimum investment of CAD 250,000 in the Manitoba Capital Region and CAD 250,000 in rural Manitoba to be eligible for this stream. It has two pathways.
- Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway
- Manitoba Farm Investor Pathway
Eligibility Requirements for Manitoba Nominee Program
Candidates must have relevant work experience to meet the Manitoba job market demands to become eligible for the Manitoba Nominee Program. Following are some of the requirements:
- The minimum age must be 18 years at the time of application. The Business Investor Stream has no age limit, but points are earned from 25 to 49 years of age.
- Must have good language proficiency with a minimum score of 6.
- Sign a bond to live and work in Manitoba permanently.
- Provide residence proof of the home nation.
- Authorised education or training program.
- Settlement plan and intention to live and work in Manitoba
- If approved, candidates in the Business investor stream must provide a business plan and sign the Business Performance Agreement.
Documents Required to Apply for Manitoba PNP
- Identity proof from the native country
- A copy of a valid passport
- Educational Credential Assessment
- IELTS Language proficiency
- Marriage certificate
- Mental and physical health certificate
- Bank Statement
- Employment letter (if required)
- Details of relevant work experience
Application Process for Manitoba Nominee Program from Oman
The general application process for Manitoba Nominee Program is as follows:
- Create a successful Express Entry profile on the Canadian Federal government website by providing all the required information such as age, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Get Educational Credential Assessment from authorised organisations by IRCC.
- Appear in the IELTS test and score a minimum of 6 to show proficiency in the language. Knowing both English and French can improve your score.
- Enroll for Manitoba Nominee Program by submitting an Expression of Interest from your Canada Express Entry profile to seek nomination from Manitoba.
- After you receive the Nominee Certificate, you can go ahead with your Canada PR application with IRCC.
- Once IRCC validates your profile, you will get the Permanent Residence for Canada.
The process applies to the pathways under the Skilled Workers Stream and the International Education Stream, except for the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot. The paths under the Business investor Stream have a different process that does not use the MPNP online portal.
Please discuss with our Canada Provincial Nominee Program experts to find the best Manitoba Immigration Stream to secure Canada Visa from Oman.
How can DM Consultant help you with Manitoba PNP?
DM Immigration has a qualified team of experienced and ICCRC-certified Canada Immigration Consultants in Oman. We have served our clients successfully and have earned the trust to help in the application process with success. We provide the following services:
- Assistance in documentation
- Help in building a successful profile in Canada Express Entry
- Guidance in picking the right immigration stream
- Support in completing the application
- Regular updates on the visa application status
Register today with us and schedule a free consultation with our DM Immigration consultants in Oman experts to start with the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Manitoba Nominee Program
- International Education Stream (IES)
- Business Investor Stream (BIS)
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream (SWM)
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream (SWO)
- Educational Credential Assessment from an authorised agency
- Profile details from IRCC
- Financial statements to meet LICO requirements. Contact our Canadian immigration consultants in Oman to start applying for Manitoba PNP.
- A Canadian provincial or territorial law society lawyer who is an authorised member and in good standing; or
- A notary who is a registered member of the Chambre des notaires du Quebec and in good standing; or
- An immigration consultant who is an authorised member and in good standing of tthe College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants.