About Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
If you seek permanent residency in Prince Edward Island (PEI), one pathway is to be nominated to the federal government through the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program. As a trusted Canada Immigration Consultant from Oman, DM Consultant can help you move to Canada through PEI PNP. Schedule a FREE consultation today by getting in touch with us.
Candidates are selected for provincial nomination based on their intention to live and work on the Island and their financial ability to establish themselves here. Currently, priority is given to entrepreneurs and individuals qualified to work in areas with identified skill shortages in the PEI labour market. Prince Edward Island immigration authorities prioritise investors and skilled persons qualified to work in areas to fill gaps in the labour market.
The nomination selection by PEI authorities depends on the applicant’s intention to live and work in the province and boost its economy. So get ready to study, work and settle in PEI by applying for Canada Permanent Residence through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program. The Island’s government works with IRCC to invite new immigrants to work and settle in the province with PEI PNP.
Many foreigners who wish to migrate to Canada from Oman choose Prince Edward Island due to the variety of job vacancies, quality education, better healthcare, and good lifestyle.
Key Features of Prince Edward Island PNP
Prince Edward Island, the smallest province in Canada, is renowned for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts. The economy of Prince Edward Island banks on agriculture, fishing, and tourism.
The Island is considered safe and has less population. The cost of living is more affordable than in other Eastern provinces, and ample resources and jobs are available. In addition, Prince Edward Island offers a high-quality lifestyle with lower crime rates and enough scope for recreational activities. The third quarter of 2021 saw international immigration rebound from pandemic border restrictions, as 1,068 immigrants entered the province during that quarter. Immigration has remained strong since then, with an average of 855 immigrants arriving per quarter over the last 5 quarters.
The Atlantic province granted 165 invitations via Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact as one of the most sought for 2022 Canada PNP draws. The Island receives more nominations for skilled workers when compared to other provinces.
If you plan to Migrate to Canada from Oman through Prince Edward Island Nominee Program, contact our ICCRC-Registered Canada Consultants to assist you in completing your migration process.
Choose PEI Immigration Category
There usually are three categories to choose from if you want to migrate to Prince Edward Island from Oman through Provincial Nominee Programs:
It is for candidates with a valid Express Entry profile who want to settle in Prince Edward Island and have the required skills to meet the province's labour market needs.
The program is for skilled workers and international graduates with the skills and expertise required in PEI's labour market. This category has three streams:
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Critical Worker Stream
- International Graduate Stream
The Business Impact
This stream is for people who want to invest in a business on the Island. It allows you to reside in PEI on a work permit to learn about the industry you invest in before receiving a provincial nomination.
Eligibility Criteria for Prince Edward Island PNP
To apply for the Prince Edward Island PNP, you must fulfil specific eligibility requirements depending on the immigration category.
- Individuals interested in living and working on Prince Edward Island
- Relevant skills and knowledge to meet the labour shortages on the Island.
- Basic understanding of English or French
- For Skilled Worker Stream in Labour Impact, an applicant must have a permanent job offer from a registered employer in PE Island.
- For Critical Worker Stream, applicants must get sponsorship from their PEI employer.
- For International Graduate Stream, the candidates must complete their education in any of the recognised Canadian universities and an offer letter from PE Island Employer.
- Individuals interested in investing in Prince Edward Island
- An asset with a minimum net worth of $600,000
- Basic knowledge of English and French
- Willing to immigrate to PE Island on a work permit
Atlantic Immigration Program
Documents Required for Prince Edward Island Nominee Program
The below-mentioned documents are required to apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program:
- Original passport copy
- Birth certificate of the principal applicant
- Certificate of Marriage or divorce (if available)
- Birth certificate of Children (if you’re applying with dependents)
- Travel history
- Language proficiency test results
- Educational Certificate Assessment
- Complete work history
- Reference letter from previous employers mentioning your skills and experience
- Employment contract with a registered PEI company and LMIA
Contact DM Immigration consultants in Oman to receive a complete checklist of the documents essential to register for the PEI PNP.
Application Process for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program?
PEI Canada provincial nominee program operates through an Expression of Interest system. Interested applicants must create an online profile and will be ranked based on human capital and adaptability factors. The immigration authorities will invite only the highest-ranked people to apply.
- Know the eligibility requirements of different streams to apply for the PEI PNP program.
- If you meet the requirements, submit your profile in the Expression of System system.
- Provide your passport details, identification, education, work experience, and contact details.
- Select a stream of your choice and submit the profile for review.
- If your profile gets selected, you will get an Invitation to Apply.
- You have 60 days to apply for PEI provincial nomination program by giving all the supporting documents and paying the processing fees.
- Submit your Canada PR Application to IRCC after getting nominated by the province.
- Enter Canada and visit an immigration office with the confirmation of permanent residence.
- Acquire Permanent Residence in Canada and enjoy a quality lifestyle on PE Island.
Do you require guidance in applying for the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program? Call DM Consultant, the best Canada Consultancy in Oman.
How can DM Consultant help you in applying for PEI PNP?
DM Consultant is Oman’s trusted immigration and visa agent. We have assisted clients in realising their dreams of migrating to another country by providing the following:
A complete checklist of documents needed for the application
- Assistance in getting Educational Certificate Assessment from verified authorities
- Help in completing the application
- Support in making an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
Book a Free Consultation today with our experienced Canada immigration consultant from Oman to start the Prince Edward PNP Programs application.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!