Overview of the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
Are you planning to settle in Saskatchewan – the Western province of Canada? The Prairie province, with a vibrant economy, welcomes you with employment opportunities, attractive salaries, and a healthy living style. DM Consultant Oman can help you migrate to Canada via Saskatchewan PNP. Schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants.
Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SPNP) is the best way to immigrate to Canada. This Canada PNP, under the name of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), is a collection of immigration pathways created by the province to attract overseas nationals to become Canadian permanent residents.
The PNP targets skilled workers, workers in sectors with labour shortages, workers with job offers, and entrepreneurs who can establish their businesses in the province.
Key Features of Saskatchewan PNP
Saskatchewan is one of most Canada’s diverse provinces, and it sees a large influx of immigrants annually. The economy of Saskatchewan comes from agriculture and natural resources like forestry and fishing, and it houses two significant cities, Saskatoon and Regina.
The largest of the three Prairie provinces of Western Canada is preferred by migrants, as the application process of the Saskatchewan PR program is easy compared to the procedures of other areas. The other two Prairie provinces are Manitoba and Alberta. British Columbia is the fourth province in Western Canada. Saskatchewan has maintained an incredibly low population density and has mentioned other factors that make it an ideal location for immigrants. Across Canada, 23 per cent of people were landed immigrants or permanent residents, according to the 2021 census.
In Saskatchewan,12.5 per cent of the province’s population, or 137,615 people, were immigrants, 1.4 per cent, or 15,835, were non-permanent residents, and the rest were Canadian-born. The growing immigration in Saskatchewan is due to the following factors:
- A growing economy with superior wages
- Crime rates are low
- No income tax imposed by the state
- The living cost is lower than the overall average of the country
- Job availability
Have you decided to apply for a Canada Permanent Residence by choosing the Saskatchewan PNP pathway? You can get professional support from us by contacting our consultants in Oman.
Choose Your Saskatchewan PNP Program
The province operates various immigration streams divided into four categories:
International Skilled Worker Stream
Foreign professionals can shift to the Prairie province through this stream. The candidate will require a nomination certificate from the province and a Labour Market Impact Assessment from the Canadian government.
This program is the quickest path to permanent residency for foreign workers already living in Saskatchewan, including holders of current work permits and international graduates.
Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream for persons who wish to launch and actively operate a new business or a farming operation in Saskatchewan.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for international students passing out from an eligible post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan and planning to start a business there.
You can discuss further with our ICCRC-Registered Canada Consultants in Oman for Canada immigration to get more information on Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
Documents Required to Apply for Saskatchewan PNP?
The essential documents required to apply for Saskatchewan PNP are as follows:
- A valid passport copy
- Proof of identity
- Physical and mental health examination tests
- Financial stability proof
- Clearance certificate from Police showing no criminal records
- Meet the criteria of CLB Language proficiency
- Offer letter from employer
- Reference of previous work experience
- Marriage certificate & child’s birth certificate (if required)
Eligibility Criteria for Saskatchewan PNP Programs
The eligibility criteria for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program varies according to the immigration stream you choose to apply.
International Skilled Worker Stream
- A minimum score of 60 points
- Meet the required language proficiency
- At least one year of experience doing any job listed in the National Occupation List.
- Possess a permanent offer letter from an employer in Saskatchewan for an eligible job in Tech Talent Pathway and Employment Offer categories. A job offer is optional for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories.
- One year minimum work experience in any of the in-demand skilled job
- Qualifies for minimum language proficiency score on the CLB
- A minimum score of 60 on the PNP points grid
- A valid Saskatchewan PNP job approval letter mentions a permanent job in a registered sector in Level A, B, or O of the National Occupational Classification.
- Students must have graduated with a diploma or degree outside or in Saskatchewan.
Entrepreneur or Farmer Stream
- Minimum three years of entrepreneurial experience within the past ten years
- Ability to invest CAD 300,000or more in a Saskatchewan business or $200,000 in other Saskatchewan community
- Must create a Business Establishment Plan.
- Must actively participate in managing operations of the company.
- Creation of at least two work opportunities for the residents of Saskatchewan reside or Citizens of Canada.
- Business Performance Agreement with the Provincial Government.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- At least 21-year-old
- Post-secondary degree or diploma on a full-time basis that is at least 2 years in duration from a Saskatchewan-designated learning institution
- Must hold a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid for a maximum of 2 years
- Must have lived in Saskatchewan for the whole period of the academic program;
- Must meet the minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 7
Application process for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
Candidates can apply for a Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program in easy steps.
- Submit an Expression of Interest in Saskatchewan to get a Nomination Certificate from the province.
- If eligible, get an Invitation to Apply for Canada Permanent Residence.
- After that, contact IRCC to get a Canada PR.
- Applicants who do not possess a valid job offer can apply for Canada Permanent Residence by creating an Express Entry Profile and picking the preferred province as Saskatchewan.
How Can DM Immigration Consultant assist you?
The process of immigration is a complex task. To simplify the process, hiring an experienced immigration consultant in Oman becomes necessary for expert assistance. Licensed ICCRC-registered Canada consultants can assist immigrants in their application and prepare them to make the immigration process more manageable and hassle-free. We help in terms of the following:
- Arranging the required documents
- Completing the application form
- Creating an impressive profile in Express Entry
- Free of cost IELTS training
- Free counselling sessions with our experts
Enrol for a FREE discussion with our experienced Canadian immigration consultants in Oman to learn more about the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program application process.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!