Overview of the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
Are you planning to migrate to Ontario province in Canada? A smart decision! Ontario is Canada’s most popular province for immigrants worldwide. According to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada), Ontario welcomed 154,005 newcomers until October end of 2021, almost half of the total 313,880 new permanent residents to Canada during that period.
DM Consultant Oman can help you move to Canada via the Provincial Nominee Program in Ontario. The province offers better job opportunities, good salaries, and a quality standard of living. Ontario Provincial Nominee Program is called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). If you are a skilled worker, you can enrol in OINP. The province’s economic immigration program works with the Canadian government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Overseas professionals, international students and others with the required skills, experience and education apply to the OINP for a nomination. DM is the most trusted Canadian immigration consultant in Oman. Register with us for a FREE consultation with our experienced advisers and learn more about the application process.
Key Features of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Located in Central Canada, Ontario is the second largest province of Canada in the area, after Quebec. The most populous Canadian province, Ontario, is home to more than one-third of Canada’s population.
It houses two critical cities in the national capital – Ottawa, and an economic hub – Toronto. Ontario is the nation’s wealthiest province, having a substantial share of the country’s natural resources and its most mature and diversified industrial economy. The province welcomes one-third of foreigners annually, offering a safe and inclusive environment. Many overseas applicants choose Ontario due to the massive job opportunities, higher salaries, and diversity in the population.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recognises and nominates individuals for permanent residence who have the skills and experience the Ontario economy needs. The Government of Canada decides on application approvals for permanent residence.
Immigrants with the required skills and expertise can receive a provincial nomination from Ontario. Contact our ICCRC-registered immigration consultants in Oman for more information.
Choose your Ontario Nominee Program Stream
Ontario Nominee Program is strategically designed to attract immigrants in areas which will benefit the province. The province operates several immigration streams divided into three categories:
This program is for skilled workers with experience and eligible profiles in IRCC's Express Entry system. It has subcategories like Human Capital Priorities – Express Entry, French-Speaking Skilled Worker – Express Entry, Skilled Trades – Express Entry, Masters Graduate, and PhD. Graduate.
Employer Job Offer
It provides immigration options for applicants with a valid job offer from a registered employer in Ontario. The candidate must meet the requirements depending on the Foreign Worker, International Student with a job offer, and In-Demand Skills streams.
This program provides permanent residence to qualified entrepreneurs and investors who get nominations from Ontario province. Successful Entrepreneurs can launch new business projects in Ontario courtesy of this program.
Eligibility Criteria for Ontario PNP
The eligibility requirements for Ontario PNP vary depending on the stream you apply for:
Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Eligible profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
- Work experience of at least one year
- Higher educational degree certificate
- Required IELTS test score
Employer Job Offer Stream
- The applicant should have relevant work experience in any in-demand skilled occupations in Ontario
- Commitment to living in Ontario for a longer duration
- Required IELTS test score
- Employers must meet the prescribed business, turnover, and other requirements.
- Experience in running a successful business for at least two years
- Must have a financial asset of $800,000
- Should have a personal investment of $600,000
- Proof of a minimum of one-third of the business ownership
- An active participant in managing the business Get in touch with our Canada consultancy to know which stream suits you the best for OINP.
Documents Required for Ontario PNP Programs?
Eligible candidates need to arrange the following documents to apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program:
- Post Graduate or Graduate certificate
- Proficiency Test in English or French
- Scored a minimum of 400 in the CRS tool
- Proof of enough work experience in related fields
- Financial stability proof
- Clearance certificate from the Police
- Wellness certificate
- Investment proofs
How to Apply for Ontario PNP Programs?
Following are the essential steps to apply for Canada Visa from Oman.
- First, check the requirements to apply for Canada PR through an Ontario PNP program. Send an Expression of Interest to the Ontario Province if you satisfy eligibility norms.
- The province will assess your profile, and you will receive an Invitation to Apply through email if it meets all the requirements.
- You should submit the online nomination application within 90 days of receiving the ITA. Sign the performance agreement in a personal interview. After that, the province will give you a Letter of Confirmation.
- Send this letter to IRCC for a temporary work permit and apply for OPNP.
Once the province nominates you, apply for a Canada PR within six months.
How can DM Consultant help you with Ontario PNP?
DM Consultant, the top immigration consultants in Oman, gives the best immigration and visa consultation services to realise the dreams of aspirants who wish to Migrate to Canada from Oman. We have a team of ICCRC-registered consultants to offer help in applying for Canada Express Entry, Skilled Immigration, Economic Immigration, and Canada PNP Programs. We assist our clients globally by providing the following:
- Guidance in making a profile for Express Entry
- Support in accumulating all the necessary documentation
- Guidance in completing the application and submission
- FREE counselling and advice on immigration procedures
- Free IELTS training to enhance proficiency in English or French
Apply for permanent residence in Canada through Ontario PNP programs with the best Canada immigration consultant from Oman.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- FREE eligibility check and profile review
- Guidance in the arrangement of the required documents
- Help in filling out the application form
- FREE IELTS preparatory sessions
- Pre-landing and post-landing services
- Job search assistance in Canada