Overview of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program
If you want to migrate to Canada, you can apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) from Oman to seek permanent residence in Canada. The Atlantic Province hosts Provincial Nominee Programs regularly to attract skilled immigrants. Nova Scotia may nominate interested immigrants with the required experience and skills targeted by the NSNP.
Once you are ready to move to beautiful Nova Scotia, you will want to apply to a Nova Scotia Nominee Program stream. In that case, DM Immigration Consultants in Oman has over a decade of experience handling successful Canadian permanent residence applications. You can shift to Nova Scotia through Canada PNP for quality education, a better career, and investment purposes.
Why Migrate to Nova Scotia in Canada from Oman?
Nova Scotia is a preferred immigration destination for many job aspirants due to numerous vacancies emerging to fill the shortages in the labour market. It is the smallest Canadian province after Prince Edward Island and offers residents a high quality of living at low prices. You can migrate with families and spend more time together due to the slow pace of the region and participate in the many fun activities offered throughout the province.
The beautiful province, filled with rolling seas, lush green forests, and farmland, is located on the east coast of Canada, surrounded by the great Atlantic Ocean. Nova Scotia regularly participates in the PNP Program Canada to fill the labour market gaps and build a robust economy. It nominates candidates that qualify under the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program to fasten the process for Canada Permanent Residence. According to data from immigration authorities, 10,670 new permanent residents have already been recorded from January to September. The province will have welcomed 14,227 new permanent residents by the end of 2022.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program Streams
The Provincial Nominee Program in Nova Scotia targets prospective immigrants with the skills and experience to boost the province’s economy and tackle demographic challenges. Candidates who meet the criteria of one of the different streams can be nominated for Nova Scotia PNP, with a target processing time of three months.
Different streams are:
Experience: Express Entry
Express Entry attracts highly skilful overseas professionals who want to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. This category needs a minimum of one year of expertise in a specialised position in Nova Scotia.
Demand: Express Entry
This category is for educated and competent foreigners by inviting applicants with enough CRS points from the Express Entry pool.
It is a streamlined process open to capable foreign workers to settle in Nova Scotia after obtaining their permanent residency in Canada in less than six months.
It is a new program to help solve the shortage of physicians by attracting and retaining doctors.
This program allows entrepreneurs with the potential to establish a business and generate many job opportunities and add to the province's economy.
International Graduate Entrepreneur
Under this stream, international graduates who have completed their studies or post-graduate work may be considering staying in Nova Scotia permanently.
DM Consultant Oman can help you in picking the right stream. So, get started with the application by scheduling a free consultation with our experienced ICCRC-registered Canada Consultants in Oman.
Eligibility Requirements for Nova Scotia PNP
Nova Scotia PNP has different eligibility requirements for various streams. However, some of the primary needs are listed below
- Required educational credentials after assessment by a verified authority
- Relevant job experience in a specified skill
- Proficient in English or French
- Job offer from a registered employer in the province
- Registered profile in IRCC Canada’s Express Entry System with a minimum score of 67
- Commitment to living in Nova Scotia permanently
- Proof of sufficient funds for settlement in the province
Documents to Apply for the Nova Scotia PNP Program
- Passport and necessary travel documents
- Education Credentials Assessment from an authorised agency
- Positive physical and mental health report
- Clean criminal record
- Required work experience and training credentials
- Financial stability proof
- Completed application form
- Supporting documents
Application Process for Nova Scotia PNP?
The application for Canada PR through Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program involves the following process:
- The applicant gives an Expression of Interest in Nova Scotia.
- The successful candidate will get a nomination from the province.
- Nova Scotia PNP is linked with the Express Entry; therefore, candidates with a valid profile in Express Entry will receive 600 extra points in their CRS system.
- You can now submit a request for Permanent Residence in Canada and receive an Invitation to Apply.
- Gather all the required documents and apply for a Canada PR by contacting IRCC.
To know the whole application process for Canada Visa from Oman, schedule a FREE Consultation with our immigration and visa experts now!
What makes DM Consultant the Best Immigration Agency in Oman?
DM Consultant Oman has a team of ICCRC-registered consultants. We provide the best immigration and visa consultancy services to our clients. We have specialists who can apply for NSNP on your behalf and make your Canada PR journey easier. Our services include:
- Authorised IELTS training and exam centre for language tests
- Assistance in Educational Certificate Assessment
- Arrangement and review of the required documents
- Professional support in creating a profile in the Canada Express Entry Profile
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Nova Scotia Nominee Programs
- Contact information of the company
- Job title and description
- Work Experience
- Start and end date, if applicable
- Salary and benefits
- Healthcare professionals and Nurses
- Food & Beverage workers
- Administrative officers and Accountants
- Truck drivers and cleaners
- Pickup facility from the airport
- Assistance in the accommodation search
- Help in opening Bank Account, Social Security Number, and getting a health card in Canada
- Information about children's school admission process
- Job search assistance through our sister concern in Canada