Canada Work Permit Consultant Oman
Do you have a job offer from a designated employer in Canada, or do you plan to work in Canada on Open Permit? You will need a work permit. With a work permit application, you can join thousands of overseas skilled workers who shift to the country annually after bagging a Canada Work Permit from Oman. As a leading skilled immigration consultancy in Oman, we at DM Consultants seek to help individuals get work permits in Canada. For more information about the program, contact our immigration consultants today! Canada is the perfect destination for skilled migrants looking for better career opportunities. It has a stable economy, diverse culture, and a growing population. Canada issued over 645,000 work permits between January and October 2022—nearly 4 times more than the 163,000 issued over the same period in 2021.
Why is Canada the Best Place to Live and Work?
Canada is an ideal destination for skilled workers. It offers a high standard of living and a stable economy. There is also an excellent work-life balance, and the cost of living is lower than that in other developed countries. Canada has been experiencing an influx of skilled immigrants from around the world, contributing to its strong economy and wealthy society. The demand for overseas labour is usually higher in this beautiful North American country due to low population density and substantial geographical area.
To build a professional career, you require a Canada Work Visa, which benefits workers in the following ways:
- Diverse Culture
- Low Crime Rate
- Highly Diversified Economy
- Rich in natural resources
- Low Unemployment Rate
- High Quality of Life
- Highly Quality Education and Healthcare System
- Better salary
So, trying to figure out how to apply for a Canadian work permit? We will ease the process for you. Our team of experienced ICCRC-registered consultants in Oman will guide you through the entire process of Canada immigration.
Select Your Canadian Work Permit
A Canada work permit authorises you to do jobs for a limited time. These permits vary from visas because the latter allows you to enter the country, whereas a work permit is a detailed document letting you work there. Immigrants require a job offer for an Employer-specific work permit to start the work permit application. A job offer is unnecessary if you apply for an open work permit.
Employer-Specific Work Permit
Canada Employer-Specific Work Permit is a work permit that allows foreign workers to work in Canada for a specific employer. This particular work permit is issued by the Canadian government and requires an employer to apply for it on behalf of the foreign worker. The foreign worker can work in Canada under this permit for up to three years.
Open Work Permit
The Open Work Permit allows foreign workers indefinitely to work and lives in Canada. The Canadian government issues this permit based on the applicant's occupation, qualifications, skills, language ability, and other factors that may be relevant.
Get in touch with our Best Canada Immigration consultants in Oman to know which Canada work permit will suit you the best.
Requirements for Canadian Work Permit
Canada has always been a welcoming country to foreign workers. The government of Canada has a list of occupations that require a work permit. The requirements can vary based on the occupation and time. To apply for a work permit visa in Canada, you must:
- Be 21 years old or older.
- Have a job offer or job contract in Canada that meets specific criteria.
- Enough funding to support yourself and your family.
- They should be able to prove their English language proficiency.
- Intent to exit the country when work permit expires.
- Good character with no criminal record.
- Not a threat to Canada’s security;
- Positive medical report.
Documents Necessary to Apply for Canada Work Permit Visa
- Minimum 18 years old
- Passport copy and photos
- Proof of Work experience
- Educational Credentials approved by the authorised body
- Required proficiency in French or English
- Genuine offer for Employer-Specific Work Permit
- Proof of funds to sustain yourself
- Good health report
- Police certificate on no criminal record
- Information about family and dependents
For error-free application and documentation, contact licensed visa and immigration experts. We at DM have authorised agents to assist you in processing your Canada work permit application.
Application Process for Canada Work Permit from Oman
The application process for Canada Work Permit includes the following steps:
- he candidate’s job offer needs LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) approval in Canada.
- Registered Canadian employers have to explain to the LMIA the requirement for an overseas skilled worker to fill the labour gap.
- Employers need to provide evidence that the hired foreign employee is highly skilled to do a specific job which a Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada can’t perform well.
- After the approval from LMIA, the employer will give the applicant the LMIA and job offer documents.
- The candidate can apply for a Canadian work permit visa from Oman through IRCC.
To handle Canadian work permit applications from Oman without proper guidance can be daunting. So, to make your work permit application simpler, you can contact DM Immigration Consultants, the leading work permit and visa consultant in Oman. We will help you avail of the work permit by guiding you through all the required documentation and offering end-to-end solutions.
Why Select DM Immigration Consultants Oman?
Getting a Canada work permit from Oman can be perplexing, so if you are confused about where to begin the application process, contact DM Immigration Consultants in Oman. Following reasons make us the best choice to process your application.
- We have the experience to navigate you through your journey of Canadian immigration.
- Arrangement of documents in a professional way to help you create an impressive profile that meets the requirements, policies, and laws of Canadian immigration.
- Overwhelming presence across three continents and successful handling of thousands of visa and immigration applications to make you feel at ease.
- Update you about the application status and modify your application in case of changes in rules and regulations to avail Canadian work permit.
- Our esteemed clients vouch for our professional services worldwide.
Schedule a FREE Consultation with our experienced consultants today to know our simple process for going ahead with your Canada work permit from Oman.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Canada Work Permit
- A valid job offer in Canada
- Prove that you are certified are acquitted of working in that job
- Positive Labour Market Opinion document from Human
- Resources and Skills Development Canada
- A valid visa to enter Canada from a country which is not visa-exempt
- Work permit letter from an overseas Canadian visa office.
- Athlete or Coach
- Business owner or investor
- Highly skilled worker
- Medical and health allied professional
- Academic researcher
- Working student
- Media person
- Public speaker
- Advertisement professionals
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.