ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM (AIPP):
This is an employer-driven program that facilitates offshore or temporarily residing skilled workers to fill in the available positions. It has become one of the negotiable options for aspirants seeking Canadian immigration. The regional agenda is to flourish the community with skilled population, consorting innovation and development in trade and commerce.
The primary applicants must hold job offer from a designated employer inclusive settlement plan for themselves and family. In case of an immediate joining at the offered position, temporary work permit can be applied to get an access to the country.
This program avails two migration programs:
• Atlantic High Skilled Program (AHSP)
• Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program (AISP)
• Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
Aspects like the work experience, education and required job offer will certainly rely upon the type of program applied, however other requisites remain almost the same.
Alternatively, the Atlantic provinces are active in immigration, primarily through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), aligned with Express Entry system.
At present, the Atlantic PNP options include:
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
• Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
• Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
DM Consultant ensure to serve aspirants with featured and specialized approach likely includes the following to point:
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites
• Consistent advisory support in communication with employer, on emails and other possible modes, to attain the job offer
• Assistance in job search considering the experience, qualification and interest
• Interview preparation with mock
• Documents scrutinizing and reviewing
• ECA – Educational Credential Assessment filling and processing
• Visa processing, post invitation
• Complimentary IELTS assistance – sessions and diagnostic test
RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT (RNIP):
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is an economy driven program to stimulate the economic growth of the communities in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Colombia, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and Yukon. This program missioned to develop the smaller communities by facilitating new comers, thereof support their settlement. By smaller communities it is implied, to consist of population of 50,000 or less in number and be located at least 75 km from the core of a Census Metropolitan Area or up to 200,000 people with the declaration of remote area from the larger cities.
DM Consultant expertise in educating the clients to take wise decision to apply under this program. Following are the services availed to streamline the process of application:
• Advisory to obtain recommendation from the particular community with an assistance in job offer.
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites likely experience, wherein 1560 hours, one year, of paid work experience in past three years must be showcased with few exceptions. Additionally, about Education, wherein ECA report submission – application and follow up.
• Language test assistance in compliment, training and diagnostic test. Ensure the customized guidance upon CLB i.e., NOC 0 and A: minimum language score is CLB 6, NOC B: minimum language score is CLB 5, NOC C and D: minimum language score is CLB 4.
*CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
• Competent guidance in representation of funds to support themselves and family mainly to be demonstrated through bank account statements, real property or investments like stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, fixed deposits, etc.) and other guaranteed payments, if any.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.