Overview of Schengen Visit Visa from Oman
Are you planning to visit European countries for an exposure trip? You can do so on a Schengen Visit Visa. Get in touch with DM Consultant Oman for your visa application. We have an experienced team of qualified visa agents in Oman to make you aware of the options available and guide you through the process of a Schengen visa.
Schengen refers to the European Union (EU) passport-free zone that covers most European countries (26 countries). It’s the most extensive free travel area in the world. A Schengen visit visa is a short-stay visa that permits an individual to travel to any member of the Schengen Area per stay for a maximum of 90 days per stay for business or tourism.
DM is the best immigration agency in Oman that can help you quickly get a Schengen visit visa from Oman. Schedule a FREE consultation now with our immigration experts to know how we can assist you in the visa application process.
Why Travel to Europe on Schengen Tourist Visa
Schengen Tourist Visa is a short-stay visa allowing its holder to travel across Europe. The Schengen area covers 26 countries in Europe (Schengen States) without any border controls. These countries include France, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden, Spain and Switzerland.
A Schengen visit visa is an authorisation document granted by a Schengen State to:
- an applicant who intends to stay in the Schengen area for up to 3 months in any 180 days (short stay visa),
- Transit through the international airports of the Schengen States (airport transit visa).
Schengen States issued 2.4 million visas for short stays in 2021 and 2.5 million in 2020.
Citizens of non-European countries wishing to travel to Europe for leisure or tourism may require applying for a short-term Schengen visa. DM Immigration Consultants in Oman give full information on the necessary documents to process your visa successfully.
Key Features of Visit Visa for Europe
This temporary visa permits foreigners to travel to 26 countries in Europe belonging to the Schengen zone. The key features to secure Visit Visa for Europe are:
- Stay up to three months with a valid Schengen visit visa.
- Apply for a visa to the country in the Schengen zone where you plan to land first or stay more.
- The average processing time for a Schengen visa is two weeks. However, the actual processing time depends on the concerned embassy.
- The complex application process becomes more manageable with the help of tourist visa experts.
However, if you plan to work, study or live in a specific Schengen country for more than 90 days, you should apply for a national visa for that particular European country.
Eligibility Criteria for Schengen Visa Visitor
There are a few essential eligibility requirements for Schengen Visa Visitor to comply with:
- Non-European country citizen.
- Travel purpose and itinerary
- Passport copy
- Medical insurance coverage of a minimum €30,000
- Three months’ bank statements
- Your relatives or friends can sponsor your stay, or you must provide proof of hotel booking confirmation.
- Reference letter from employer if travelling for business purposes and proof of legal entity of the company.
Documents Required for Schengen Visit Visa from Oman
- Filled application form
- Passport and travel documents
- Stay details in the Schengen area
- Two photographs
- Proof of identity
- Return flight
- Cover letter
- Details of Accommodation
- Original bank statement
- Insurance coverage
DM Consultant Oman can help you arrange documents and advise you about the visa application process. Get a FREE consultation with us today.
Application Process for Oman Schengen visa
Get in touch with DM Consultant Oman to know the visa application requirements, email address, passport copies, and residence proof.
- Arrange all the documents and pay the fees for Oman Schengen Visa.
- Our team of expert consultants will take care of your visa application, schedule a visa interview and prepare you for the interview.
- Get Biometrics done at the nearby consulate or the visa application centre. Wait for your approval for visa application and receive a Schengen visa from Oman.
How can DM Consultants Oman help you secure Schengen Visa?
If you plan a brief but memorable trip to Europe from Oman, you can do so by availing visit visa for Schengen. DM works with a team of professional visa consultants in Oman who always remain up-to-date with the latest travel requirements. So, if you have any travel concerns, we can resolve them. Schedule a FREE Consultation with us today!
DM Immigration Consultants Oman can guide you in the following ways:
- FREE counselling to help you choose the proper visa
- Guidance in filling out the application form
- Offer quality assistance and personalised services.
We aim to provide all our valued clients with a hitch-free and successful Schengen visa application from Oman.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Schengen Visit Visa
We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.